Friday, November 18, 2011

In my previous post I said it was 8:40 at home when we got to China. It was actually 6:40 a.m.  Jet lag is definately kicking in!  We had an awesome time at the Great Wall & riding the rickshaw.  We even had Peking Duck tonight! I have become very adventurous in the past few days!  LOL I was even proud of how far I got up the Great Wall.  The girls climbing without trouble in their heels didn't make me feel bad at all for coming back down.  Now the grandma with toddler on her back happily going up, bothered me a bit. lol Not enough to keep moving up tho!

I'm overwhelmed by everything that has taken place so far!  This has been an amazing journey!  I am so honored that God is allowing us to take it!  He has His hands all aound us & guiding us! Only a few more days till we get our sweet little girl!  I can't put into words my emotions right now.  Very surreal! 

I'm adding a few pics of our adventures today!  I'll try to add each day.  I finally got skype figured out & we we're able to talk to our kiddos back home! So glad! Sure do miss those guys! I've never been away from them for this long before.  Will be so glad to get home to them with their baby sister!

Heres some pics!  Hope ya'll enjoy them! Until next time........













1 comment:

  1. Lol wow mom that door is really short...It must have been built just for you!!!!:)Haha and love the look of surprise on dads face like what the crap is going on...miss you guys

    ReplyDelete